What to Charge - webinar
- Concerned that you aren’t charging enough, or might be charging too much?
- Need to be able to explain to agencies, customers and for contract bookings what your charges, including minimums, are and why?
- Want to be clearer about how much is not enough, and when saying no to a booking is the right answer?
- Want to identify topics to help discuss fees regionally and with colleagues?
Then you’ll be interested in this webinar on what to charge, where we will look at:
- Psychological perspectives on – pressure, stress, cognitive biases, and how we make choices.
- How to work out what to charge. Including - a full business cost analysis, competition, regional variation and market conditions.
- NUBSLI’s freelance fee guidance.
- Working with agencies.
Whilst this webinar cannot tell you what you should charge, by the end of the webinar, you should have a greater understanding of the relevant issues, and feel better prepared to have discussions regionally and with colleagues.
This webinar is appropriate for those new to interpreting, and experienced interpreters, and relevant both to RTIs and RSLIs.